Daniel is a core leader in McKinsey’s global packaging sector.
Daniel serves clients globally, focused exclusively on the paper and packaging industry. He has deep expertise across packaging substrates, end uses, and regions. Daniel is also leading McKinsey’s global work around “Packaging 2030 outlook”, winning in sustainability in packaging, and The Next Normal and COVID-19 impact on the packaging industry. He also regularly speaks at conferences and hosts webinars.
Examples of his work include the following:
- sustainability transformations and strategy studies across all regions
- go-to-market studies for new sustainable innovations
- global growth strategies including new emerging markets and regions
- multi-year transformations
- leading a large number of due diligence reviewes across all substrates and all regions
In his spare time, Daniel is a dedicated long-distance runner—a sub three-hour marathoner and achieving Boston Qualifying time—and enjoys spending time outdoors with the family.