Cristián is a partner in the Santiago office and a member of the McKinsey Digital Practice in Latin America. He also leads the Risk & Resilience Practice and our cybersecurity work in the region.
Some of his recent client work includes the following:
- leading strategy development, conceptualization and go to market of ecosystem efforts in Latin America
- leading strategy work, organizational development, repositioning, and talent plans for a financial group in Latin America
- leading the construction of a multiunit digital factory with integration of AA and data lakes, demand management, digitalization, channel development, and microservices platforms
- leading the development of the digital transformation strategy in banks and insurance companies in Chile, Peru, and Colombia, among others.
- leading the implementation in the functions of risk AA and credit portfolio management, including planning and development of governance and implementation
- leading the development of cybersecurity concepts for multiple clients while also supporting the development of secure concepts and risk factors