Christopher leads McKinsey’s banking, financial infrastructure and fintech activities in Switzerland and is a core member of McKinsey’s global banking, payments, and capital markets infrastructure work.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- helping a payment fintech build new businesses and capture growth
- advising a global bank on its growth strategy
- supporting a global exchange-services and data group on its corporate strategy
- conducting a technology and innovation review for a leading central-banking institution
- developing the growth strategy for a digital-asset exchange
- developing a global blueprint for scaling high-integrity carbon markets
In his free time, Christopher enjoys sailing, reading, and spending time with friends. He is married and lives with his family in Zurich, Switzerland.