Vinay is an expert partner based in Dubai who specializes in delivering advanced analytics-led business transformations. As co-leader of McKinsey Analytics in the Middle East, he is building our capacity to transform business processes for clients by applying sophisticated data and analytical techniques, shifting to an agile operating model, and building new digital capabilities.
Vinay has more than 15 years’ experience serving institutions from a variety of sectors including telecommunications, technology, oil and gas, metals manufacturing, and consumer retail.
Themes in his recent client work include the following:
- strategy formulation: advising on defining the full potential institutions can realize through the application of data and analytics, including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data
- Industry 4.0 enabled operation transformations: delivering EBITDA improvement through Industry 4.0 enabled operations transformations for variety of sectors (e.g., food manufacturing and packaging, pharmaceutical manufacturing, chemicals, Oil & Gas refineries)
- revenue growth through personalization: building sophisticated Customer Lifecycle Management capabilities to accelerate top-line growth for leading consumer-facing industries through application of AI and Big Data capabilities
- agile operating model design: creating agile operating models for conglomerates that enable the delivery of analytics-led business transformations through Centers of Excellence in data and analytics
- technology transformations: capturing cost optimization opportunities in technology functions of telecommunication operators