Tolga is a senior partner in McKinsey’s New York office, a member of our Sustainability Practice, and a leader in our Transformation and Financial Services Practices. He supports clients from a range of sectors with full-scale transformation programs involving strategy, sustainability, decarbonization, productivity, digital and analytics, and technology.
In his sustainability work, Tolga has advised clients from the logistics, automotive supply, oil and gas, and chemicals sectors on establishing emissions footprint, identifying abatement levers, and implementing decarbonization initiatives across business systems.
Other recent client projects have included:
- advising an insurer on a technology-driven revenue and cost transformation
- supporting regional banks in launching and delivering programs to enhance earnings and build capabilities
- working with a US-based consumer-lending organization to implement a program to improve its bottom line
- helping a leading global provider of securities services to automate its operations and introduce lean management
- serving a global capital-markets company on an operating-model transformation focused on process improvement, automation, technology architecture, location strategy, and organization design
In addition to his client work, Tolga has contributed extensively to the development of Catalyst Zero, McKinsey’s decarbonization solution. He has also written several articles on technology, productivity, and other topics.
Before joining McKinsey, Tolga spent eight years at a leading automotive manufacturer, where he worked in a range of functions, including engineering and marketing. He holds a master’s from Harvard Business School and an additional master’s in mechanical engineering from Boğaziçi University.