For nearly two decades, Sherina has helped consumer goods and medical device companies capture growth opportunities by enhancing their sales, marketing, and organizational structures.
Since joining McKinsey in 1995, Sherina has advised North American clients on category and global strategies, sales force transformation, operational improvement, go-to-market strategies, enterprise agility, and organizational design and effectiveness. Her work also frequently involves guiding the post-merger integration of organizations that are coming together.
Examples of her work include:
- identifying and implementing global revenue management opportunities and building capabilities for sustainability for companies in the consumer packaged goods and medical device industries
- creating a comprehensive business transformation strategy for a food company, refocusing marketing and sales efforts and improving supply chain management, logistics, and business development
- orchestrating a global reorganization of a medical device company to better meet changing market needs
- developing a digital strategy for a consumer health company
- helping a national food company expand globally into new markets
- transforming a consumer packaged goods company’s sales force program, delivering enhanced core performance and optimizing the approach to trade funding
- designing a growth strategy for a struggling food company, advising on brand repositioning, product innovation, and an integrated go-to-market plan.