Santiago is a partner in McKinsey Colombia and a leader of both Leap by McKinsey and Fuel, a McKinsey Company, in Latin America.
Some of his recent client work includes the following:
- leading the full transformation of a large consumer-packaged-goods (CPG) company in Central America, a full effort that addressed top-line, cost, sales and several other value levers
- leading the sales transformation of a Colombian conglomerate, defining the sales model and increasing effectiveness by 25 percent
- guiding the transformation of a large midstream company, reducing overall costs by approximately 20 percent across all main cost levers
- leading the fintech strategy of a Latin American company by defining the value proposition and go to market
- defining the possible digital growth avenues for a Latin American CPG company, such as direct to consumer, marketplace, and more
Outside of his client work, Santiago also leads a forum for funders in Colombia.