Nicole leads McKinsey’s work on banking and wealth-and-asset management in Greater China. With more than 15 years of consulting experience, she supports China’s leading financial institutions in driving transformational change and advises global institutions on their strategy and partnerships in China.
Some of Nicole’s recent projects include the following:
- advising a series of leading national banks on challenges—including driving customer personalization at scale
- reinventing customer and employee experiences
- implementing agile transformations across business units and regions
- redesigning a wealth management business for the digital era
- helping a leading national bank define its growth strategy and five-year plan
- supporting a regional bank with a three-year digital transformation of its retail and small- and medium-size enterprise banking business
Nicole is also a leader of McKinsey’s work on transformative capability building and growth transformations in retail banking across Asia. Her areas of focus include people and organizational performance, product and customer experience, and digital and analytics.
Nicole holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and a BA in economics from Fudan University.