Megan advises government leaders and executives across the public and private sectors, especially in defense and healthcare, on complex issues involving human capital, organizational change, and operational performance. With strong experience in strategic human resources and a passion for people, she helps organizations create world-class talent systems, seize scarce talent pools, and support workers adapting to rapid technological change—such as automation, digitization, and remote work.
Megan has an in-depth understanding of the unique challenges facing the civil service. She leads the firm’s outreach on diversity, equity, and inclusion to the US government, bringing the latest research and private-sector innovations. She also supports government leaders as they reimagine how and where people will work post-pandemic.
Examples of Megan’s work include the following:
- counseling a senior leadership team to deliver on promise of a once-in-a-generation organizational transformation across strategy, risk, talent, organizational design, innovation, and IT
- developing a human capital strategy for a US government agency to attract and retain the best talent and to more rapidly access unique skills and capabilities from the private sector
- redesigning a media company’s individual performance management system to improve employee accountability, link pay and promotions to performance, enable career development, and raise employee engagement
- counseling senior leaders at a US government agency on a multiyear transformation to improve performance outcomes on quality, speed, and resource efficiency
- creating a cutting-edge executive leadership model to support a healthcare provider’s new strategy
- standing up a talent center of excellence to improve a US government agency’s performance on recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent