Massimo leads our Strategy & Corporate Finance Practice in Latin America. He enjoys working across countries, cultures, and boundaries, adapting best practices in emerging markets. Massimo supports clients reflecting on their expansion strategy and new venture opportunities, distilling the most important opportunities and helping to accelerate value generation and capture.
Examples of his recent client projects include the following:
- leading a multiyear performance transformation of a global consumer company, more than doubling its EBITDA in 12 months
- optimizing one of the largest loyalty programs in Latin America, including the increase of value generated, client engagement, and relevance
- designing a new commercial policy for a leading consumer-goods company
- using nonconventional indirect procurement techniques for value capturing
- generating key insights using advanced analytics, pilot design, and roll-out to support a leading packaged-goods company, including microlocalization strategies, pricing, and bundles
- leading multiple due-diligence engagements for specialty retail companies across Latin America
Massimo is fluent in French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.