Maria helps financial institutions and private equity groups across diligences and performance transformation efforts - combining in year impact (both on revenues and costs) and longer terms capability building and transformation. She also is a core member of McKinsey European advanced analytics group within our Financial Services Practice.
Examples of Maria’s recent work include the following:
- leading a two-year revenue transformation effort for a global merchant acquirer and processor, achieving an approximate of eight percent increase in net income
- “diligencing” several European assets in the insurance and asset management space
- outlining and implementing a growth strategy for a leading European payments company, resulting in penetrating the mid-market space
- transforming cost profiles of a UK leading insurance provider by identifying a series of transformative and incremental cost levers aimed at reducing cost base by 20 percent in 24 months
- leading extensive work on SMEs acquisition and go-to-market models across both private and public sector, as well as relevant research in this space
Maria serves on the Board of Sadlers’ Wells Theatre.