Libbi is a partner in our London office, where she works on projects within our Sustainability and Transformation Practices.
Libbi supports private- and public-sector clients with environmental, social, and governance strategy, decarbonization, and the circular economy. She is an expert in harnessing large-scale transformational change to help drive decarbonization, as well as developing strategies for creating environmental, social, and economic value. Her work spans multiple sectors, from healthcare and logistics to retail and fashion.
Her recent work includes the following:
- supporting a healthcare provider with environmental baselining, decarbonization planning and implementation, and climate-risk disclosures
- advising a logistics company on decarbonization planning, tracking and governance as part of a multi-year financial transformation
- helping a fashion manufacturer develop its environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy and net-zero roadmap
- working with a supermarket chain to develop its ESG strategy, including competitor scanning, target setting, and organizational changes
- assisting a private equity company with rapid greenhouse gas footprinting and decarbonization strategy development for its portfolio companies
- helping a multilateral humanitarian organization launch an ambitious sustainable procurement program.
Libbi leads a team that manages Catalyst Zero, McKinsey’s proprietary platform for driving decarbonization transformations.
Prior to joining McKinsey, Libbi worked for the British Red Cross and the The Tony Blair Governance Initiative in Sierra Leone, where she focused on governance, program management, and accountability to communities in the context of natural disasters and humanitarian issues related to climate change.