Jules helps organizations around the world create more inclusive and prosperous communities. He has done this in Australia and the United Kingdom and across social services that include education, employment, and disability services. He also supports public- and private-sector clients on organizational improvement topics such as customer-led transformation, organizational effectiveness, and capability development.
Some examples of his recent work include the following:
- working with government agencies to design and deliver COVID-19-related economic support and growth strategies
- applying advanced analytics approaches, capability building, and culture change at national government agencies to better citizens’ outcomes
- improving customer service delivery through digitization for state and federal customer-facing agencies
- supporting education institutions to improve student access and outcomes
- uplifting the capability and leadership strength of government departments and agencies at both national and state level
Prior to McKinsey, Jules worked for five years in operational, engineering, and strategic planning roles.
Jules has also worked with Champions of Change, Executive Women, and the Workplace Gender Equality Agency on a pro bono basis. He also sits on the board of the European Australian Business Council.
When not driven by social purpose, Jules is driven by his sense of adventure and has completed two long-range road trips with his family to experience cultures and communities around the world—the first from the United Kingdom to Australia via Africa, and the second in a “big lap” around Australia.