Joy is a partner in the New York office. She works with public sector entities, companies, and investors to address challenges related to sustainability and the climate transition. She supports organizations on strategy, transformational change, program implementation, and growth.
Examples of her recent work include:
- developing a vision and strategy for adopting a circular economy in the United States, and quantifying the impact this can have on decarbonization
- creating an overarching sustainability strategy and creating a green business building plan for a carbon accounting company
- supporting a private investor to understand and invest in voluntary carbon markets
- supporting a large multinational on reducing upstream Scope 3 emissions
- developing a plan for deploying public funding towards electrifying U.S. transportation sector