Georges joined McKinsey in 1999. Prior to founding our Kyiv office, he was a partner in Warsaw. Georges is also a member of the European banking and securities leadership group.
His experience covers a wide range of topics, including market-entry strategy, mergers and acquisitions, growth strategy, greenfield investment and business building, sales and marketing strategy, frontline and back-office operational performance improvement, and retail-banking distribution innovation.
His work includes:
- Designing and building several banks, both greenfield and brownfield
– Gas reform strategy at the sector level
– Banking-system strategies at the sector level
– Portfolio strategies for several family-owned businesses
– Banking strategies for several leading European banks, including retail, SME, and corporate
– Sales and services strategies for leading Eastern European banks
- Building analytical capabilities to drive sales in banking and other industries
Prior to McKinsey, he worked on telecommunications accounts for Fujitsu (ICL). He speaks modern Arabic, French, and English.