Eoin is the leader of McKinsey’s Public Sector and Social Sector Practices in United Kingdom. He advises companies, state-owned enterprises, and governments on delivering performance transformations and has worked across Africa, UK, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Examples of his recent work at McKinsey include the following:
- developing a transformation program for a large government institution of more than 60,000 employees, including process redesign, new risk-management capabilities, and organization restructuring
- helping the government of a developing country with the design and delivery of a social and economic transformation program
- developing an economic transformation program for an ASEAN country, including accelerating domestic and foreign direct investment, export growth, and job creation
- advising a national utility on its transformation, including regulatory strategy, customer service, operational efficiency, and international business development
- advising a sovereign-wealth fund on the divestment of its noncore assets
Prior to joining McKinsey, Eoin was a management consultant serving clients in China, Latin America, and Southeast Asia.