Davide leads McKinsey’s data and artificial-intelligence work in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and the firm’s strategy and corporate finance work for banks in those regions. He helps companies leverage their data to build the capabilities and culture needed to become a data-driven organization. He also helps CFOs radically innovate their finance function, leveraging digitization, artificial intelligence, and automation.
In the last fifteen years, Davide has served clients undergoing large transformations around the world.
Examples of his recent work include the following:
- designing and implementing a multiyear data and artificial intelligence transformation program for one of the largest banks in Europe
- helping a global technology, media, and telecommunications company design and implement an innovative data strategy and operating model
- working with a European bank to design and implement an innovative digital-finance program, leveraging digitization, automation, and artificial intelligence
- helping a large European bank with its cost-transformation program using artificial intelligence
- creating an innovative new value-based management system, including budgeting, management-information systems (MIS), and strategic planning for a bank in Europe
- working with a European company to define its operating model and governance for big data and advanced analytics