Chase is a partner in McKinsey’s Transformation Practice and is based in New York. He advises a variety of industrial organizations ranging from basic materials to advanced manufacturing. He brings expertise in holistic transformations and turnarounds, corporate strategy, and financial transactions.
Examples of Chase’s recent client work include the following:
- leading a $450 million EBITDA transformation of a North American industrial distributor, including pricing, services volume, operations, and SG&A opportunities
- advising a specialty distributor on revising its equity narrative supporting an equity listing
- leading a $3 billion EBITDA turnaround of a diversified industrial conglomerate across top-line, margin, overhead, and working capital levers
- identifying, via an outside-in assessment, $250 million in EBITDA impact at a global packaged-goods company
- advising an advanced aircraft OEM on changes to its top-team organization structure to streamline decision rights, increase transparency, and accelerate the operating cadence
- leading a $1 billion EBITDA turnaround of an advanced aircraft OEM by focusing on top-line growth, margin improvement, third-party spending, aftermarket operations, and engineering effectiveness
Previously, Chase has worked for Sycamore Partners, a US private-equity group, and the Grameen Bank, a Bangladesh-based microfinance nongovernmental organization.