Brooke is a partner in McKinsey’s Advanced Industries and Operations Practices. She serves clients across industrial and distribution sectors with extensive experience in procurement and operations—including M&A integration, diagnostic, and implementation.
Examples of Brooke’s recent client experiences include the following:
- supporting the industry-shaping merger of two industrial-distribution companies
- leading a multiwave category-management effort with a leading industrial distributor
- leading a full procurement and supply-chain diagnostic for an international distributor of electronic products
- driving an industrial and defense diagnostic and value-capture effort across operations—general administration and procurement
- supporting a $200 million procurement transformation with a large construction and equipment manufacturer
- building a new business at a fast-growing technology company
Prior to joining McKinsey, Brooke was an executive at multiple technology-based start-up companies with multimillion-dollar profit-and-loss responsibility, and a former investment banking analyst at Lehman Brothers. She holds a JD and MBA from Harvard University and is a member of the New York State Bar.