Audrey is a senior partner at McKinsey and the managing partner for the Minneapolis location. In her 18 years at McKinsey, she has served several of the world’s leading retailers, consumer packaged goods, agriculture, industrial, and healthcare companies. Across these industries, Audrey helps companies drive growth by adapting their business and operating models to the rapidly evolving consumer expectations.
Within McKinsey, Audrey plays several leadership roles. She is currently the managing partner of the Minneapolis location and the leader of the global team supporting partner learning and development. Previously, she led our work in retail pricing and consumer growth in North America and our Women’s Initiative in the Midwest US.
Examples of Audrey’s client work include the following:
- supporting a leading global beverage company in developing long-term growth strategies for several of its core categories and brands
- supporting an overall growth and cost transformation for a leading health care services company, reshaping its go-to-market strategy and organizational and operating model
- building an enterprise strategy for a leading North American agricultural player, identifying several at-scale growth platforms and fundamentally changing both the performance and portfolio of the enterprise
- working with a multi-format retailer to pilot and roll out a “category factory,”—a systematic approach to building data-driven, integrated merchandising strategies—that improved revenue by more than 200 basis points
- helping create a new pricing and promotions strategy for a grocer that delivered more than $100 million in incremental profit in the first year
Since moving to Minnesota, she facilitated the regional strategy development of Greater MSP—a not-for-profit partnership for economic development—and supported efforts by business and public sector leaders to build an objective and comprehensive assessment of healthcare system performance. She serves on the executive committees of Guthrie Theatre and Washburn Center and on the board of Greater MSP. Previously, Audrey served on the executive team of the galas of Children’s HeartLink and American Heart Association, and of the Go Red for Women event for the Twin Cities.
Audrey holds an MBA from Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from Northwestern University.