Alejandro has served multinational and national companies throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. He helps clients venture into new markets, channels, and categories through portfolio development, M&A, and postmerger integration.
His work focuses on helping his clients accelerate growth through strategy, marketing, customer management, and operational effectiveness. He specializes in sales and distribution, revenue management, and marketing, helping leading global packaged goods clients develop growth-focused portfolios, optimal pricing strategies, the most efficient and effective route-to-market strategies, and streamlined global sales forces.
Drawing on his international experience and his finance background, Alejandro also advises clients on global growth strategies and the preparation and implementation of large-scale mergers and acquisitions, alliances, and joint ventures.
In addition to his work in marketing and sales, M&A, and operations, Alejandro leads our marketing and sales advanced analytics work globally. He manages over 200 experts who help clients identify, prioritize, and capture value from the use of big data and advanced analytics in their commercial functions.
Examples of his client work include:
- designing and supporting the execution of organic and inorganic growth strategies for some of the largest global food and beverage companies
- creating the integrated advanced analytics strategy, required infrastructure, and organization for leading consumer-facing companies
- developing numerous food-and-beverage category revenue management strategies in global organizations
- delivering brand and product portfolio strategies in multiple consumer-facing industries
- designing several performance-improvement programs covering manufacturing, logistics procurement, and distribution optimization