Reinout is a senior partner in our Amsterdam office and also serves as the managing partner for McKinsey’s work across Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
He leads the firm’s growth-acceleration services for life sciences companies and advises on strategy, business development, M&A, digital and advanced analytics transformations, R&D, turnaround, and restructuring.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- developing the portfolio strategy and restructuring of the R&D footprint alongside the launch of several new initiatives and research areas for a pharmaceutical company
- designing the strategy and go-to-market approach for the launch of a key biologic product for a global biotechnology company
- conducting a commercial-organization transformation, which included in-depth customer analytics, development of the regional business-planning process, and local commercial strategies
- implementing a turnaround strategy for a leading medical technology company
- supporting range or private equity and venture capital investors on portfolio strategy and transactions
Reinout is fluent in Dutch, English, and German, and conversant in French.