Guillaume first joined McKinsey in Paris in 2000 and worked in the New York office from 2004 to 2013, where he became a partner. He is now based in Indonesia and leads our Financial Services Practice in Southeast Asia.
Examples of Guillaume’s recent client work includes the following:
- developing the healthcare strategy for a large Indonesian financial-services company
- redesigning the distribution process of a Southeast Asian bank
- redefining the financial-services strategy and processes for a large global automobile manufacturer
- leading a transformation effort for a large US credit company, including an efficiency redesign for core business functions, such as distribution, risk management, pricing, and underwriting
- defining and launching a performance-improvement program for a recently acquired financial-services distribution network
- improving the pricing and underwriting processes of a leading insurance, asset-management, and banking provider
- restructuring and repositioning the retirement unit of a leading diversified financial-services provider
Guillaume speaks English and French and is conversant in Indonesian and Spanish. He is a member of the Global Association of Risk Professionals.