All McKinsey Early Access applicants will receive:
- education on consulting as a profession
- a feel for the life of a McKinsey consultant
- access to webinars throughout the summer that highlight our firm, our people, and our work
- information on the 2024 summer associate intern opportunities available within the firm
- recruiting tips and tricks to help set you up for success once on-campus recruiting kicks off this fall
- group meet-ups with your McKinsey recruiters
- an opportunity to build a peer network with fellow MBA students
- the chance to explore our offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and across the globe
Select McKinsey Early Access applicants will receive all the above as well as:
- invitations to events and programs hosted by our diversity and inclusion networks, including Inspire, a program cohosted by our Black, Hispanic and Latino, and Indigenous networks
- small group and one-on-one connectivity opportunities, both virtual and in-person, with our consultants
- an introduction to one of the offices you are most interested in
- numerous touchpoints with the McKinsey recruiter from your MBA program
For more information on the applicant selection process, please visit our FAQs.
You need to be admitted to a full-time MBA program in the United States with an anticipated graduation date of 2025* to apply.
*Please note: the program is limited to students entering full-time programs only. Dual degree-program students are also eligible to apply—for example, a student enrolled in an MD/MBA or JD/MBA program would still qualify.
To express interest in McKinsey Early Access, please complete the following form by May 15, 2023.
To be considered for Inspire and other diversity programs, please be sure to indicate your interest in the relevant diversity networks on the McKinsey Early Access application.