Tracy coleads McKinsey’s Southeast Asia Real Estate Practice and its work in mega projects. Since joining the firm in 2012, she has helped multiple clients to design and deliver major infrastructural developments including a hospital, an international rail project, and a special economic zone. Economic development is an integral part of her mega-project work. She has also coled multiple small-and-medium enterprise-focused programs across food, retail, and construction sectors to uplift productivity through lean processes.
Examples of Tracy’s recent client work include the following:
- developing an integrated strategy for a new capital city in Southeast Asia that included the conceptual masterplan, priority sectors, infrastructure, economic forecast, and preliminary financing plan
- supporting an economic-development strategy for a special economic zone expected to attract $40 billion in investment; the project spanned three provinces and required communication in multiple languages with infrastructure experts, urban planners, and financial advisors
- helping design and deliver an $800 million greenfield “hospital of the future” by developing the business strategy, detailed designs and construction documents, and overseeing the permitting process
- coleading the development of a Southeast Asian country’s post-pandemic economic-recovery priorities, focusing on building long-term resilience
- developing a digital economy blueprint for a country in Southeast Asia, including technology priorities, ecosystem considerations, and potential applications to uplift existing sectors