Vineet coleads the firm’s work with cities and its Real Estate Practice in the Middle East, and has regional and global experience across cities, real estate, and infrastructure on a variety of topics. He joined McKinsey in India in 2010 and has spent the last several years in the Middle East focusing on greenfield and brownfield city developments.
Vineet has served multiple major infrastructure clients around the globe, including in Africa, India, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia, and regularly advises sovereign wealth funds, real estate developers, and government entities across the value chain: investment, development, construction, and asset management.
As an adviser to chief executives, development managers, investment executives, and government leaders, Vineet helps address strategic, operations, and organizational issues. He brings expertise in economic development, including sectoral strategies and deep dives, economic-impact estimations, and economic masterplans for mega projects.
Some of Vineet’s recent work includes the following
- conceptualizing, scoping, and detailing the economic case for a new-age, greenfield city development focusing on multiple sectors
- developing the corporate strategy for a leading Middle East real estate developer
- outlining the concept for a large-scale regional industrial and logistics zone
- conducting a feasibility study for a flagship redevelopment project
- developing the core concept for a destination focused on creative tourism