Tino leads the firm’s Metals & Mining and Operations Practices in Australia and New Zealand to build high-performing organizations that deliver sustainable returns through the commodity cycle and in the context of the energy transition. His client impact focuses on resource and capital-intensive industries, including mining, oil and gas, energy, and chemicals, ranging from operations, procurement, and capital expenditures to operating models. He helps shape and deliver strategic roadmaps for energy transitions.
Recently, Tino has been involved in decarbonization projects. His recent client work includes the following:
- shaping the green steel strategy for an international steel company
- developing an approach and roadmap for an oil and gas client to repurpose existing offshore assets to capitalize on energy transition opportunities
- standing up a transformation program for an energy client to deliver a carbon net-zero aspiration
- cocreating the strategy with the executive team of an iron ore miner in the context of the energy transition, commodity supply and demand changes, technology and talent shortage
- developing the performance improvement and decarbonization roadmap for a waste-management client