Srikant is managing partner of our Detroit office, and for more than 15 years, he has offered advisory support to executives in the automotive-assembly, industrial, defense, private-equity, and healthcare industries.
As industries transform and evolve, Srikant looks for ways to help companies thrive. While his work often involves optimizing existing operations, he also works with leaders to pursue business development and strategic efforts. Whether change comes from new regulation, a dip in the business cycle, or the promise of new technology, Srikant helps define transformational goals to enter adjacent markets, serve new customers, and achieve greater levels of performance.
Examples of his client work include:
- developing a strategy for a large nonprofit hospital system to rebound from regional employment decline and the accompanying loss of commercially insured patients
- guiding auto and truck original-equipment manufacturers (OEMs) as they seek growth, including identifying new markets, evaluating partnership options, using digital channels to find new customers, and commercializing infotainment, safety, and autonomous driving technologies
- designing and helping to execute an integration strategy for two defense industry enterprises leading up to and following a merger
- working with a large utility company to transform its cost structure as part of an effort to meet new regulatory requirements
- designing and executing an operations-improvement program for an automotive OEM to optimize material costs and capital expenditures while boosting quality
Srikant is a long-term resident of southeastern Michigan and is passionately engaged in community and civic development. As part of his advisory work, he recently partnered with a foundation to develop an economic-revitalization plan for the city of Detroit. He also serves as a board member for United Way of Southeastern Michigan and is a member of the board of Civilla, a Detroit philanthropic start-up.