Søren leads our work globally in the joint venture between the Consumer Packaged Goods and Operations Practices within McKinsey. Søren serves several of the world’s leading consumer goods companies globally as well as many pharmaceutical and industrial companies. His experience covers strategic issues, operational issues throughout the entire value chain, and large-scale transformations with significant aspects of change management and capability building.
Examples of recent work include:
- leading a strategy assessment and definition for a range of food, beverage, personal care, service, industrial, and pharmaceutical companies, including transformation program design and execution
- developing supply-chain strategy for global consumer goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial companies
- institutionalizing purchasing and design-to-value for global food, beverage, personal care, and pharmaceutical companies, and several other industrial clients
- leading world class manufacturing transformations for consumer goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial companies
- designing new business models for global companies
- supporting M&A due diligence and project management methodology planning and integration
- supporting commercial excellence (including marketing ROI, digital, GTM, and portfolio management) for a range of companies cross industries
Before joining McKinsey, Søren was a captain in the Danish Army, where he participated in an international UN mission to former Yugoslavia. He holds a masters of science in mechanical engineering from the Danish Technical University and an economics degree from Copenhagen Business School.