Soichi leads the Operations Practice for the healthcare sector in Japan.
He has worked on a wide variety of projects in operations, corporate strategy, organizational transformation, and capability-building engagements for our clients in the healthcare sector.
Examples of his recent work include the following:
- supporting a Japan-based pharmaceutical company in assessing their manufacturing capability, and helping them drive a lean transformation program and design long-term growth strategy
- supporting a global medtech company in revisiting their manufacturing footprint
- leading an operations transformation of a global medtech company for corporate-wide productivity improvement
- supporting the lean transformation of a flagship manufacturing site of a multinational pharmaceutical company
- leading the transformation management office for an overhaul of the manufacturing organization of a multinational pharmaceutical company
- supporting a Japan-based advanced industry company in identifying growth opportunities in the healthcare market, codesigning and assisting with implementation of the long-term R&D strategy
Currently based in Tokyo, Soichi supports multiple pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers in Japan. In 2014 and 2015, he was based in Germany, providing professional support in Europe and in the United States.