Sebastian has extensive experience serving leading mobility, industrial, and private equity clients. With a passion for creating new business models and growth opportunities, Sebastian leads our lifecycle products and services work for advanced industries in Europe, including digital services, aftersales, and auto financing or leasing. In addition, he coleads the advanced industries sales and marketing activities.
Examples of Sebastian’s recent client work include the following:
- developing new digital business models—such as e-commerce and digital sales—for mobility clients
- building a greenfield leasing attacker for a leading captive company
- supporting multiple strategic projects for leading automotive OEMs, such as lifecycle management, car data monetization, and direct-to-consumer business
- developing a growth strategy and aftersales-as-a-service offering for a private equity portfolio company
- enabling big data and advanced-analytics strategies for automotive companies
- leading an agility and leadership transformation for a global premium automotive OEM
- launching a holistic commercial-excellence program at a leading automotive supplier
- developing a global strategy for the aftersales division of an automotive OEM
- leading growth projects and digital platform building for aftermarket distributors
Sebastian is managing partner of our Düsseldorf office. He has launched our regional startup initiative and engages in transatlantic relationships—being a Young Leader of Atlantik-Brücke e.V—as well as various social initiatives.