Sathya is a senior partner at McKinsey's Mumbai office. He advises consumer goods, pharma, and healthcare clients on performance improvement, corporate strategy, and technology enablement. He has nearly 15 years of experience in his current role, having worked with clients in China, India, Western Europe, and the Americas.
Examples of Sathya’s recent client projects include the following:
- developing the technology strategy roadmap for a leading consumer goods company in India
- leading a multi-faceted operations turnaround at a large Indian pharmaceutical company
- accelerating frontline sales growth for a leading Indian hospital chain and a large Indian generics manufacturer
- developing a five-year corporate strategy plan for a European generics company
- leading the post-merger effort of two multi-billion dollar organizations, helping to integrate their business functions and capturing over $500 million of synergies
- steering the due-diligence study of an Indian conglomerate seeking strategic investment in a US-based consumer asset
A thought-leader in the pharma and healthcare space, Sathya has also participated in several industry conferences and forums focused on the global generics and healthcare industries as well as the Indian consumer.
Sathya’s recent participations as a speaker include ‘The Changing Landscape of Indian Healthcare’ at Harvard Business School, ‘The Future of the Global Pharmaceutical Generics Industry’ at the International Generics CEO conference in Munich, the Digital Health Summit in India, and the Asia Generics Conference in Singapore.