Samvit brings extensive experience in real estate and transport infrastructure, specializing in megaproject and city development, asset management, operations, strategy, and investment. He works with sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, and developers of “hard assets,” primarily in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Europe.
Samvit’s client work includes the following:
- managing the development and establishing the framework for numerous megaprojects, including preconcept feasibility, highest or best use analyses for market pricing, and project-financing mechanisms for mixed-use schemes
- designing a global asset- and facility-management strategy for a leading real-estate developer in the Middle East with a global portfolio of rent-yielding assets
- developing the asset-management strategy for a leading Southeast Asian developer looking to enhance its asset-management offering in residential areas, offices, malls, hotels, and airports
- establishing the organization structure and operating model for a greenfield city-development project, including the calculation of service charges for the community
- conducting a portfolio diagnostic for a large Middle Eastern sovereign-wealth fund, including a deep analysis of both a real-estate asset and a transport asset; performing a countrywide infrastructure capital-expenditure diagnostic; and identifying cost-saving opportunities
- creating the development plan for a greenfield retail-led district with a footprint across all real-estate asset classes, including designing the anchor tenant and investor attraction approach and the customer-experience strategy
Samvit was an expert speaker at MIPIM 2017, the world’s leading real-estate conference, where he spoke about the future of urban living.