Rehana is a partner with McKinsey’s Operations Practice. She specialises in consumer packaged goods and is passionate about driving large-scale performance improvements that deliver business objectives while having a meaningful impact through to the shop floor.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- creating a consumer goods client’s global manufacturing excellence program that delivered bottom-line savings and capacity gains through transformational performance and health change, from the shop floor to the COO’s office
- future-proofing the network of a food client by helping with a network strategy for 2020 and later incorporating category insights, blue-sky-technology advances, and E2E trade-offs to advise on advanced-analytics-based optimisation scenarios
- designing and deploying a beverages client’s procurement transformation that delivered an at-scale supplier development program to drive E2E value in the supply chain while developing a 2025 procurement strategy to guide innovation and capabilities priorities for the chief procurement officer
- helping a pharmaceutical client design and deliver a large-scale capability building and transformational program by creating the methodology and content to enable production system deployment to a network of more than 100 sites and coaching the global client lead to recruit a new change team, mobilise senior leadership, develop the infrastructure for the program, and govern the delivery of impact
- leading a cost-improvement program with an emerging market consumer packaged goods company to deliver lean manufacturing and supply chain performance improvements, which quadrupled growth for the company