Raman is an associate partner at McKinsey's Mumbai office, where he helps companies design sound growth strategies, optimize costs, and launch new businesses. He has carried out multiple transformations at large industrial conglomerates in India.
Raman specializes in project-value improvement and has helped expand McKinsey’s capital-expenditure-optimization work across more than 100 categories in the infrastructure and real estate sectors.
Examples of Raman’s recent work include the following:
- developing a long-term growth strategy and setting up a new digital business for a diversified Asian conglomerate
- leading a large-scale cost transformation driven by analytics for one of Asia’s largest engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) companies
- advising a leading Indian bank on the turnaround plan for a stressed asset in the aviation sector
- developing a strategy for setting up a new world-class business school in India for a leading conglomerate
- developing an India market-entry strategy for one of China’s largest real estate companies