Ralph leads the firm’s commercial medtech work in Europe and its customer-experience solutions work in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. His deep expertise in commercial transformation, omnichannel, and customer experience includes end-to-end programs from strategy to full implementation. Ralph works across industries and focuses on serving clients in life sciences, medtech, and retail.
Examples of Ralph’s recent client projects include the following:
- conducting a digital transformation for a global medtech and pharmaceutical company along multiple topics: customer-experience measurement system, customer-journey redesign, data strategy, strategy development, and use-case development and implementation
- initiating a digital customer-engagement model transformation for a leading medtech company, including setup of customer-experience impact lighthouses
- building the new go-to-market omnichannel setup for a global medtech company
- developing and implementing the customer experience transformation for a healthcare-insurance company, which included customer-journey redesign, the development of a customer-experience measurement system, and skill building
- developing the new omnichannel experience for a European retail furniture company through the technical development of full e-commerce shopping and omnichannel features
- building the e-commerce business and digital business unit for a fashion company by applying design thinking and agile ways of working through full implementation