Paul leads McKinsey’s Energy Insights in London, where he serves energy companies and investors on topics ranging from transformation to asset decarbonization. He has more than 18 years of experience in the energy and technology sectors, in addition to having held strategic and operations advisory roles within these industries.
Examples of Paul’s recent client work include the following:
- leading a series of decarbonization reviews and setting net-zero plans for energy company portfolios
- leading the development of an energy-transition roadmap for an international bank’s portfolio with a focus on the future of gas
- supporting a global energy company by designing and delivering an analytics capability to optimize operating and asset performance
- leading the review of an innovative energy capital-project concept, pioneering low-carbon technologies and low-cost operating models
- reviewing and quantifying the potential to reduce emissions and identifying specific opportunities for over 100 large oil-and-gas facilities globally
Before joining McKinsey, Paul worked for a global energy-technology company and has had roles in Africa, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.