Oleg leads McKinsey’s next-generation care models domain. He has extensively served payers, providers, and private equity firms on a range of topics related to care models including telehealth, broader virtual care, and care management.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- serving leading payers and providers on large transformations of care management pathways, including redesign and scale up of care programs
- serving leading private equity and principal investor institutions on strategic scans, assessments, and due diligence of telehealth, remote patient monitoring, population health management, care management, and healthcare member engagement companies
- serving leading healthcare technology services companies in the digital health space on growth strategy setting and execution
- leading care management operations transformations at national and large regional payers, identifying areas of opportunity to improve care management efficiency and effectiveness
- ·overseeing operations to scale up a software-as-a-service web-based population health management platform for large accountable-care organization