Noppamas, or “Yam,” as she prefers, is a senior partner and the managing partner of McKinsey Thailand and she leads our digital business-building work in Southeast Asia. A leader in our Marketing & Sales Practice, Yam is known for her expertise in digital, B2C, and customer-relationship management.
Her clients span Southeast Asia and China and include leading telecommunications, high tech, energy, and chemicals companies. Yam advises B2B and B2C companies on a range of topics related to strategic growth, digital, distribution and retail management, and customer-lifecycle management.
Recent examples of her client work include the following:
- setting up and building a digital-media-platform company and advising on its expansion across Southeast Asia
- developing an advanced analytics platform as a service that hosts data from various business lines including telecom, retail, and banks
- setting up a B2B marketplace business including platform building, commercial, and operation set up
- developing a renewable business strategy and helping to set up the company
- supporting public and private sectors to help address the country’s economic development agenda and master plans
- supporting a chemical company on its digital transformation
Prior to joining McKinsey, Yam worked as a consultant, specializing in serving clients in high tech and telecom. Noppamas was a Fulbright scholar Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.