Megan Pacchia is a Partner in McKinsey & Company’s New Jersey Office and a leader in the North America Retail Practice. She has worked extensively on commercial topics during the past 12 years, specifically: growth strategies, e-commerce and omnichannel strategy development and execution, digital business building, personalization, and agility at scale. Megan leads the consumer-facing vertical of McKinsey’s NeXT Commerce special initiative and McKinsey’s North America Beauty Practice.
Her recent work includes:
- leading a five-year growth and M&A strategy for a global skincare player to add $1bn topline by 2027
- leading the strategy, design and build of a retail media network for a leading specialty retailer
- leading the holistic digital transformation, including e-commerce, digital marketing, and martech strategy and execution for a global beauty player
- leading the strategy and execution to double Amazon and D2C for a leading global apparel player
- leading an agile marketing personalization growth strategy and execution for a global athletic player to double their digital business in 2 years
- leading the corporate and omnichannel strategy for a leading specialty retailer
- leading e-commerce and holistic channel strategy for a leading global beverage company to 2x its online business in 3 years
- leading global e-commerce growth strategy for a global toy manufacturer, with a focus on channel management and implementation plan
- leading the global turnaround strategy for a global cosmetics player to develop a path to profitable growth in 12 to 18 months
Prior to joining McKinsey, Megan worked at Morgan Stanley in Investment Banking, and Johnson & Johnson in the Global Marketing Group where she focused on digital strategy. She received an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in History from Wesleyan University.