Marie advises executives as they design and implement go-to-market strategies for business-to-business products, working primarily with companies in the high-tech and software industries. She leads our inside sales work and also directs research on inside and remote sales effectiveness.
Before joining McKinsey in 2015, Marie led inside sales and channel teams at Wildfire, a software-as-a-service marketing platform that was acquired by Google. During this time, she managed strategic partnerships and led go-to-market strategy for new products designed to help companies use YouTube as an effective channel in their marketing strategies.
Drawing on this hands-on expertise, Marie helps companies drive a growth agenda, transform sales productivity, improve commercial operations effectiveness, and set effective channel-management strategies.
Examples of Marie’s recent client work include the following:
- developing a customer acquisition model for a North American telecommunications company, including lead generation, sales, and pricing
- building a post-COVID go-to-market approach for a global software company, including remote sales, location strategy, and a lean back office
- standing up a customer success organization, redesigning a cross-region sales force operating model, and automating demand generation and lead prioritization for a global payments company
- transforming the global go-to-market strategy for a software company, including direct sales, customer success, channel and digital sales, and sales operations
- supporting a technology infrastructure and services company through a go-to-market transformation that included redesigning channel management roles and responsibilities for a global sales operations team