Mandisa serves organizations in emerging markets to help drive commercial growth. She focuses especially on telecommunications operators and financial-services institutions, working on consumer-related topics to improve connectivity, expand access to information, and drive financial inclusion for people and society. She is particularly interested in helping telco operators drive future growth beyond the core business.
Mandisa’s passion for her work stems from her experience of growing up in rural South Africa and seeing firsthand how lack of access to telecommunications and financial services limited both individual lives and communities.
Her recent client work includes the following examples:
- conducting an end-to-end delayering transformation for a multinational operator, including a carve out of one of its digital businesses
- developing a digital-services strategy for an emerging market operator’s two largest markets
- diagnosing customer satisfaction for a large telco and digitally redesigned customer journeys end-to-end
- developing a customer-value proposition strategy and a needs-based customer segmentation for a large multinational bank
- supporting an insurance company in crafting a winning value proposition for a new market using in-depth customer insights and supported salesforce effectiveness and optimizing digital channels