Based in our Milan office, Luca leads the firm’s work within transformation in the Mediterranean region and also serves as global coleader of McKinsey’s innovation and client capabilities sectors within the Risk & Resilience Practice.
Luca advises preeminent institutions and companies on a wide range of issues such as strategy, growth, commercial-performance acceleration, advanced analytics, and risk management.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- reducing back-office and noncommercial costs by more than 30 percent for a leading telecommunication and media company
- designing, launching, and successfully executing a radical three-year transformation for two times EBITDA for a Mediterranean bank
- architecting, launching, and executing an ambitious advanced analytics multiyear program for a global insurance group
- defining the net-zero strategy for a leading domestic company
- designing and launching a fully digital product renting solution
- reviewing the three lines of defense and risk management framework for a European bank
- designing and supporting the execution of a three-year growth strategy and a new governance model for an international law firm
Before starting his professional career, Luca obtained a master’s degree in business administration and a degree in management engineering.