Laura advises a range of clients across Europe and Africa with a focus on helping industrial companies capture the full power of digital and data-driven approaches. The initiatives she directs bring about fundamental transformations, addressing opportunities to improve commercial operations, optimize supply chains, and boost manufacturing effectiveness.
Often working with leaders in the chemicals and biotechnology industries, Laura helps create cross-functional approaches that make use of data analytics insights. For life sciences companies, these efforts support stronger drug development pipelines. She assists clients with improving workflow and making project delivery more agile.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- helping scale digital and analytics solutions across a manufacturing network for a specialty chemicals company, increasing plant output by 10-15 percent
- implementing analytics solutions to supply chain planning for a leading chemicals business that increased overall margin by 5 percent and increased overall planning effectiveness
- leading a digital and analytics transformation for a specialty chemicals company that increased throughput by 10-20 percent
- helping a chemicals production facility identify ways to use digital and analytics to improve plant profitability and increase throughput
- leading the implementation of a digitally-focused program for a specialty chemicals production facility that resolved bottlenecks and increased earnings
- directing an end-to-end supply chain digitization and optimization effort for a chemicals manufacturer that improved margin and resulted in stronger customer satisfaction
- establishing a customer-backed online ordering platform for an industrial company that serviced nearly a quarter of all orders within a few months of development
- implementing a machine learning approach to forecast demand and allow for more precise changes to pricing for a petrochemicals
Laura recently hosted a roundtable to explore disruptive trends facing the chemicals industry. She holds an advanced degree in molecular medicine and previously conducted research on synthetic biology, drug development, and diagnostic design.