Kyle is a core leader in McKinsey’s Healthcare Practice, serving major not-for-profit, for-profit, and government healthcare systems across the United States and Latin America. He helps organizations transform their clinical and operational performance, especially through the use of digital enablement, automation, and artificial intelligence.
A physician by background, Kyle coleads McKinsey’s clinical operations work in North America. In this role, he is helping shape the firm’s perspective on the care delivery model of the future. Kyle also leads McKinsey’s partnerships with a number of leading technology companies that focus on hospital automation and artificial intelligence.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading a performance transformation for an academic health system, focusing on growth and cost performance to sustain the tripartite mission
- directing a multistate transformation for a not-for-profit health system to redesign care models and drive clinical variability reduction
- driving a medical group’s transformation within a large integrated health system to improve culture, quality, efficiency, and experience
- facilitating a multiyear turnaround for a multiregional not-for-profit health system, focusing on labor, supplies, purchased services, and capital efficiency
- leading a large-scale clinical transformation for an academic health system to reduce clinical variability and improve efficiency of care