Jorge helps organizations leveraging technology and data as a competitive advantage, including defining technology strategy, agile operating models, and building new data architectures, among others. He works with clients to help them extract value from their technology and data investments, increase revenue, and drive operational efficiencies while identifying and mitigating data risks.
Examples of Jorge’s recent client work include the following:
- defining the technology implications to enable an ecosystem strategy for a leading Latin American financial institution
- developing the enterprise-data strategy for a major North American bank, resulting in a five-year transformation road map guiding more than 40 technology teams
- supporting a leading consumer-packaged-goods organization on defining their technology roadmap for the next three years
- formulating the data strategy for a large healthcare distributor
- improving the IT resiliency for a global insurance firm
- defining the strategy to build a data lake for a multiregional US bank, including determining priority-data domains and selecting platforms