Jonathan helps executives in financial services companies set bold strategies and transform their performance, with a focus on property-and-casualty insurance, life insurance, and asset management. He serves local companies and global financial institutions across the UK, Europe, and North America.
Examples of Jonathan’s recent engagements include the following:
- conducting a strategic review for the supervisory board of a global life insurance and asset management company across more than 20 markets, including identifying opportunities for ambitious capital reallocation and M&A
- supporting the executive team of a global insurance company on a multiyear performance improvement program to reduce operating expenses and accelerate growth
- advising a European retail bank on opportunities to enter price comparison markets across Europe, the United States, and Asia
- supporting a major US insurance in developing market-leading capabilities in capital reallocation to support strategic decision-making
- advising multiple private equity companies on acquisition opportunities in retail financial services distribution and technology
In addition to his client work, Jonathan is passionate about people leadership. He coleads McKinsey’s business analyst program and pre-associate recruiting in the UK and Ireland.
Jonathan has a strong interest in classical music and has supported pro bono numerous classical musical organizations over the last ten years. He serves as a governor of the Yehudi Menuhin School and he was previously a trustee of the Aurora Orchestra.