Since joining in 2008, Jessica has served clients across multiple sectors of the healthcare industry, including pharmaceuticals, payers and providers, and healthcare services companies. Her work has primarily been targeted to create healthcare value and leverage analytics to improve performance and outcomes. As the leader of McKinsey’s advanced analytics center of excellence within the Healthcare Practice. she focuses on helping clients leverage advanced analytics techniques, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, to achieve these goals.
Examples of Jessica's recent client work include the following:
- implementing advanced analytics strategy, organization, and operating-model development for a regional payer looking to strategically leverage advanced capabilities and techniques
- supporting Medicare conversion improvement for a regional payer looking to leverage advanced analytics to increase its conversion of commercial members to Medicare Advantage as they age into Medicare eligibility
- leading the value-network strategy and development support for a local payer, to introduce a value network through a go-to-market approach with providers
- implementing pricing and contracting strategy for a local provider system
- driving long-term-value strategy, working to develop a sustainable model for a payer to partner with major health systems to bend overall healthcare costs
Before joining McKinsey, Jessica conducted laboratory research in nanoparticle hyperthermia for cancer treatment at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.