Jerome is a coleader of Leap by McKinsey, the firm’s offering for scaling digital businesses globally. He helps organizations in Europe and Asia build and scale new digital businesses, focusing on disciplines that span product development, technology architecture, marketing, and commercial strategy. Jerome brings deep expertise in digital and business building to his work helping drive top- and bottom-line growth at multinational companies across industries including telecommunications, automotive, retail, and financial services. As a passionate technologist, he focuses on supporting clients on topics related to IoT, analytics, and artificial intelligence.
Examples of Jerome’s recent client work include the following:
- building and scaling a leading digital music and video streaming service in Asia
- architecting, launching, and leading an incubator for a multinational company in Asia, including the launch of more than ten discrete new ventures
- creating a mobility software business for an automotive hardware manufacturer
- building and scaling a new international IoT platform business for a multinational automotive company
- creating a new digital-attacker unit for a financial institution, with a focus on digitally-enabled growth
- building and scaling a B2B marketplace for a multinational renewable-energy company