Jeff is the global leader of McKinsey’s Operations Academies, helping companies build sustainable capabilities and achieve excellence across the entire operations value chain. He serves organizations in a variety of industries in both the public and private sectors, including manufacturing, transportation, private equity, oil and gas, chemicals, and basic materials.
Jeff’s recent client projects include the following:
- leading a performance and health transformation at a large manufacturing company, designed to reduce costs, increase revenues, and improve capabilities to ensure significant and sustainable bottom-line impact
- designing a capital productivity improvement program at a large global chemical company. The program reduced capital costs by $100 million
- developing an integration of two large manufacturing companies enabling the capture of $250 million of synergies and building a high-performing organization
- delivering a performance improvement program at a PE-owned manufacturing company, capturing an incremental EBIT of $80 million while building capabilities to ensure sustainability
- leading a purchasing improvement initiative at a PE-owned mining company. The initiative captured $20 million—representing a 25 percent EBITDA improvement—achieving full run-rate in nine months
Jeff has served on a number of boards, including Make-A-Wish Foundation, Promising Youth Alliance, and Texas Business Hall of Fame.